学习啦【英语文摘】 韦彦时间：2016-08-31 09:46:48我要投稿
1：It is well-known to us that……(我们都知道……)==As far as my knowledge is concerned, …( 就我所知…)
2：Recently the problem of…… has been brought into focus. ==Nowadays there is a growing concern over ……(最近……问题引起了关注)
3：Nowadays(overpopulation)has become a problem we have to face.(现今，人口过剩已成为我们不得不面对的问题)
4：Internet has been playing an increasingly important role in our day-to-day life. It has brought a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well.(互联网已在我们的生活扮演着越来越重要的角色，它给我们带来了许多好处但也产生了一些严重的问题)
5：With the rapid development of science and technology，more and more people believe that……(随着科技的迅速发展，越来越多的人认为……)
6：It is a common belief that……==It is commonly believed that……(人们一般认为……)
7：A lot of people seem to think that……(很多人似乎认为……)
8:It is universally acknowledged that + 句子(全世界都知道...)
(1)Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that some certain sports contribute directly to our health by giving us some physical exercises.
(2)As a matter of fact, travel has become part of our life. This situation is encouraging, for it not only broadens people''''s minds to the extend which may not be reached previously, but also relaxes them physically, which help people work out mental problems more actively.
(3) Pollution poses a great threat to our existence.
n Some of the…are poisonous and dangerous to health.
(4)Environmental experts point out that increasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as global warming but also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
(5)…Under considerable pressure from… therefore…will only add to their burden.
(6) I see three kinds of pressure working on people today: pressure from education, family and career. It is easy to blame the school for charging too much money, the family members for the heavy burden, the society for the fierce competition. I think people should relax. It is important for them to keep a good mood under whatever circumstances.
(7)Moreover, children will have less time to play and communicate with their peers due to extra studies, consequently, it is difficult to develop and cultivate their character and interpersonal skills. They may become more solitary and even suffer from certain mental illness.
(1) we have been always considering sth (recreational activities) as something to relax ourselves or something that can add color to the dull routine of every day life.
(2) Sth will make our life more enjoyable, that is to say, sth can add color to the dull routine of every day life.
(3) For the majority of people, reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the source of their happiness and contentment
(4)Furthermore, students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents, which have beneficial impact on development of their personal character.
而且，学生生活在自己家中，有舒适的生活，并有更多机会和父母交流，这对他们个性的培养是有利的。 (5) sth, by occupying spare time so constructively, makes a person contented, with no time for boredom.
Sth 很有建设意义的占据了人们的空余时间，使得人们很满足，进而没有时间来觉得无聊。(6)Sth does not occupy students’ too much time. In fact, it is unhealthy for them to spend all of time on their study. As an old saying goes: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
(7)What‘s more, living in school can save them a great deal of time on the way between home and school everyday, so they would be able to concentrate more time and energy on their academic work.
(8)Furthermore, students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents, which have beneficial impact on development of their personal character.