学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语笑话 > 最简单的爆笑英文笑话

最简单的爆笑英文笑话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

最简单的爆笑英文笑话

  笑话是幽默的一个属概念 ,具有幽默的一切特征。笑话是民族特有幽默的一种形式。本文旨在通过实例分析和探讨俄语笑话的民族文化特点和产生的主要途径。小编精心收集了最简单的爆笑英文笑话,供大家欣赏学习!

  最简单的爆笑英文笑话:诚实吗?

  Two small boys, not yet old enough to be in school, were overheard talking at the zoo one day.

  在动物园,我无意中听到两个学龄前的小男孩在聊天。

  "My name is Billy. What's yours?" asked the first boy. "Tommy," replied the second.

  “我叫Billy。你叫什么名字?” 一个男孩问题。“Tommy”,另一个男孩回答。

  "My Daddy's an accountant. What does your Daddy do for a living?" asked Billy.

  “我爸爸是一位会计师,你爸爸是做什么的?”Billy问Tommy。

  Tommy replied, "My Daddy's a lawyer." "Honest?" asked Billy.

  “我爸爸是一位律师,”Tommy回答。“真的吗?”Billy问。

  "No, just the regular kind", replied Tommy.

  “不是啦,就跟别的律师一样。”Tommy回答。

  最简单的爆笑英文笑话:孩子是自己的好

  Three Catholic women and an old Jewish lady were having coffee.

  三个信奉天主教的妇女和一个犹太老妇人在一起喝咖啡。

  The first Catholic woman tells her friends,"My son is a priest.When he walks into a room,everyone calls him 'Father'".

  第一个妇女对她的朋友们说,“我儿子是一个牧师。每当他走进房间,人们总是称呼他神父”。

  The second woman chirps, "My son is a bishop.Whenever he walks into a room, people call him'Your Grace'".

  第二个妇女唧唧喳喳地说:“我的儿子是一名主教。每当他走进房间时,人们都尊称他大人”。

  The third woman says, "My son is a cardinal.Whenever he walks into a room, he's called 'YourEminence'".

  第三个妇女说:“我的儿子是一名红衣主教。每当他走进房间时,人们都恭敬地称他阁下”。

  As the old little Jewish lady sips her coffee in silence,the first three give her a subtle"Well...?"look.

  这时那位身材瘦小的犹太老妇人默默地喝着她的咖啡,那三个妇女一起用微妙的眼神看着她,

  So she says: "My son is 6'5; he has broad,square shoulders and is very muscular; he's terriblyhandsome.

  意思是:“你儿子呢?” 于是她说,“我儿子身高六英尺五英寸,肩膀宽阔,肌肉发达,他长得非常英俊。

  He has beautiful hair, dresses very well and always smells wonderful.Whenever he walks into aroom, women say 'Oh, my God!'

  他的头发很漂亮,衣着讲究,而且身上总是散发着一股令人心旷神怡的芳香。每当他走进房间时,女人们都会说,“哦,我的上帝呀!”

  最简单的爆笑英文笑话:好消息

  Halfway between New York City and Washington, D.C.,]the train's engine fell silent.

  在纽约至华盛顿的半路上,火车的引擎突然没声儿了。

  "I've got good news and bad news," the conductor announced.

  “我有好消息和坏消息宣布”列车长通过广播说。

  "The bad news is we lost power."My fellow passengers groaned.

  “坏消息是我们失去动力了” 同车的乘客们不禁抱怨了起来。

  "The good news,"he added, "is we weren't cruising at 30,000 feet."

  “至于好消息”,他补充说,“是我们没有在3万英尺上巡航”。

  最简单的爆笑英文笑话:油是免费的

  I stopped at a fast food restaurant recently.

  有一次我走进一家快餐店,

  I was fascinated by a sign which offered Fat Free French Fries.

  被一个标志牌吸引了,上面写着“无油薯条”。

  I decided to give them a try.

  我打算尝尝,

  I was dismayed when the clerk pulled a basket of fries from the fryer which were dripping with fat.

  但是看到服务员从锅里捞出的一篮薯条沾满了油,真是吓了我一大跳。

  He filled a bag with these fries and put them in my order.

  他给我装了一袋,账单上显示出价钱。

  "Just a minute!" I said. 'Those aren't fat free." "Yes, they are. We only charge for the potatoes.... The fat is free!"

  “等会儿,”我说,“这不是无油的?”“是的,我们只对薯条收费,油是免费的!”

  
看了“最简单的爆笑英文笑话”的人还看了:

1.最搞笑的英语小笑话十则

2.有趣简短的英文爆笑小笑话大全

3.简短的英语幽默笑话

4.简短爆笑的英语笑话大全

5.超爆笑的简短英文笑话

1855381