学习啦>学习英语>生活英语>旅游英语>

旅游英语口语情景对话

时间: 韦彦867 分享

  随着旅游业的快速发展,特别是出入境旅游,社会上对既懂旅游专业知识又懂英语的高素质人才的需求量逐渐增加。小编精心收集了旅游英语口语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!

  旅游英语口语情景对话1

  A:I'm so glad we decided to go on a cruise for our vacation.

  我很高兴我们决定坐船去度假。

  B:Are you even glad that we get to buy new clothes too?

  如果我们买新衣服,你也会高兴吗?

  A:Ah, that's all part of the fun. What do you think of these shorts?

  啊,那正是有趣的地方,你觉得这些短裤如何?

  B:They look really good on you. They look comfortable too.

  你穿起来很好看,感觉上也很舒服。

  A:They are. I think I'm going to get a hat too.

  的确很舒服,我还要买顶帽子。

  B:Okay. I chose this swimming suit. Do you like it?

  好啊。我挑了一件泳衣,你觉得呢?

  A:Wow. You look great.

  哇,你看起来真美。

  B:Great and white! Which reminds me, let's pick up some heavy duty sunscreen!

  又美又白,这倒提醒我,我们得买一些高效的防晒油!

  旅游英语口语情景对话2

  A:Good morning,sir! Can I help you?

  早上好!能为您服务吗?

  B:Good morning! I'd like to buy twelve tickets to Beijing for October 14th.

  早上好!我想买十二张10月14日到北京的火车票。

  A:Yes, sir. We have many trains going to Beijing, fast train, through train, express train and tourist train. Which train do you prefer?

  好的,先生。我们有很多趟去北京的列车,普快、直快、特快和旅游列车。您要哪一趟?

  B:Well, the express one, with air-conditioning.

  我要直达快车,有空调的。

  A:Then you'll have two choices. Train No. 14 leaves at 6:00 p.m, and train No. 22 leaves at 8:00 p. m.

  这样的话我们有两趟列车,14次列车晚上6点开车,22次晚上8点开车。

  B:When do they arrive in Beijing?

  它们什么时候到达北京?

  A:They will arrive the next morning,at 8:00 a. m. and 10:00 a m. respectively.

  他们都是第二天早上到达。时间分别是早上8点和早上10点。

  B:In that case I think Train No. 14 will be better. We can do more sightseeing in Beijing.

  那14次比较好,我们可以有更多的时间在北京观光。

  A:Right. Trains No. 13 and No. 14 are the best trains on the line between Beijing and Shanghai. Which seats do you prefer, cushioned seats, ordinary seats, cushioned berth, or ordinary berth?

  对的。13次和14次列车是京沪线上最好的列车。您要什么铺位?软座、硬座、软卧还是硬卧?

  B:In a cushioned sleeper, please.

  我要软卧。

  旅游英语口语情景对话3

  A:Good morning! What can I do for you?

  早上好!我能为您效劳吗?

  B:I'm thinking of travelling to Suzhou in July. Could you recommend some tourist programs for that?

  我打算七月份到苏州旅游,您能否给我推荐一些在苏州的旅游项目?

  A:With pleasure. We arrange two kinds of tourist programs for Suzhou, a six-day tour by train and a five-day flying journey.

  非常愿意。苏州的旅游项目有两种:火车往返六日游和飞机往返五日游。

  B:How much does a six-day tour by train cost?

  火车往返六日游多少钱?

  A:Five hundred yuan.

  500 元。

  B:Does that include hotels and meals?

  住旅馆和吃饭的费用包括在内吗?

  A:Oh, yes, and admission tickets for places of interest as well.

  是的,也包括各景点的门票。

  B:That sounds reasonable. What about the five-day flying journey? How much is that?

  价格听来合理。飞机往返五日游项目怎么样呢?价格多少?

  A:Eight hundred and fifty yuan.

  850 元。

  B:Covering all expenses?

  包括所有的消费吗?

  A:Yes. But there is no half fare for children. They must pay full fare.

  是的。但是,小孩旅游没有半价,他们必须付全价。

  
看了“旅游英语口语情景对话”的人还看了:

1.旅游英语必备情景对话

2.欧洲旅游英语情景对话

3.旅游英语情景对话:通关

4.有关旅游情景对话

5.有关点餐旅游英语情景对话

2589652