学习啦 > 学习英语 > 英语阅读 > 英语笑话 > 英语小笑话带翻译阅读

英语小笑话带翻译阅读

时间: 韦彦867 分享

英语小笑话带翻译阅读

  笑话是一种颇受人们喜爱的民间叙事类型,材料丰富,有广泛的现实基础。但长期以来它却一直被学界视为不登大雅之堂的小众。下面是学习啦小编带来的英语小笑话带翻译阅读,欢迎阅读!

  英语小笑话带翻译阅读篇一

  All In the family

  都在这一家

  Eight-year-old Sally brought her report card home from school .

  八十岁大的 莎莉从学校把她的成绩报告卡带回家。

  Her marks were good mostly .

  她的成绩不错,

  A's and a couple of B'S .

  大部分都是A,还有几个B。

  However ,her teacher had written across the bottom,

  可是, 她韵老师在卡片下方写道:

  "SALLY is a smart little girl,but she has one fault,

  “莎莉是个聪明的小女孩,但是她有一个毛病。

  she talks too much in school.I have an idea I am going to try,

  她在学校太爱讲话。我有一个想法我要来试试看,

  which I think may break her of the bad habit."

  我认为.这个想法可能会让她改掉这个坏习惯。”

  Sally's dad signed her report card,

  莎莉的爸爸签了她的学习报告卡,

  putting a note on the back ,

  并在卡片背面注记:

  "Please let me know if your idea work on SALLY

  “如果你的想法对莎莉很有效,请你让我知道,

  because I would like to try it out on her mother."

  因为我想要把它试用在她妈妈身上。

  英语小笑话带翻译阅读篇二

  Cooking Class

  烹饪课

  One day during cooking class,

  一天在上烹饪课的时候,

  our teacher ,Mrs,Brown,was extolling her secrets for preparing perfect sauces .

  我们的老师布朗太太正在颂扬她:准备完美酱料的秘诀。

  When she ordered us to the stoves to the prepare our assignments,

  当她把我们叫到炉子边作准备工作时,

  she said, "Don't forget to use wooden spoons ."

  她说:“别忘了要用木制的汤匙”。

  As I stirred my sauce ,

  当我在搅拌酱料时,

  I contemplated the physica behind the mystery of the wooden spoon

  我一直苦思木制汤匙奥秘的背后所隐含的物理原理,

  and decided it must have something to do with heat conduction.

  然后认定它一定与热传导有关系。

  I approached Mrs.Brown to test my theory .

  我走向布朗太太来测试我'韵理论。

  "Why wooden spoons?"I asked .

  我问:“为什么要用木制汤匙呢?”

  "Because," she replied , "If I Have to sit here listening to all your metal spoons banging against metal pots ,I will go nuts!"

  她回答:“因为,如果我必须坐在这里听你们全部的金属汤匙砰砰敲着金属的罐子,我会发疯喔”。

  英语小笑话带翻译阅读篇三

  Faithful Cat

  忠实的猫

  Once upon a time ,a woman had a faithful cat.

  从前有 个妇人有一只忠实的猫。

  And one day,a guy ran over the cat with his horse drawn carriage.

  有一天,有个人用他的马车将猫辗死。

  So,the man went to the old woman and said,

  因此,这个人就去找这位老妇人说:

  "I am terribly sorry about your cat.I'd like to replace him."

  “我对你的猫感到非常抱歉,我愿意代替它。”

  "That's so nice of you!" said the old woman,deeply touched.

  这位老妇人深深地感动说:“你真好心呀!”

  "So how good are you at catching mice?"

  “你抓老鼠的功夫很棒吗?”

  英语小笑话带翻译阅读篇四

  Laboratory Tests

  实验室检查

  Two children were sitting outside a clinic.

  有两个小孩子坐在一间诊疗室外面。

  One of them was crying very loudly.

  其中一个小孩子哭得非常犬声。

  2nd Child;Why are you crying?

  第二位小孩子说:“你为什么哭呀?”

  1st Child:I came here for blood test.

  第一位小孩子说:“我来这里验血呀”

  2nd Child:So?Are you afraid?

  第二位小孩子说:“那又怎样?你害怕呀?”

  1st Child :No .Not that.For the blood test,they cut my finger.

  第一位小孩子说:“不怕呀,又不是那样啦。因为验血的话,他们要割我的手指头啦。”

  At this,the second one started crying.

  一听到这么说,第二位小孩子就开始哭了,

  The first one was astonished.

  第一位小孩子就非常惊讶。

  1st Child :Why are you crying now?

  第一位小孩子说:“你现在为什幺哭呀?”

  2nd Child :I have come for my urine?test!

  第二位小孩子说:“我来这里微尿液检验的啦.!”

  英语小笑话带翻译阅读篇五

  Cute Harry

  可爱的哈利

  It's was little Harry's first visit to the country,

  这是小哈利第一次停留在乡下,

  and feeding the chickens fascinated him.

  并且喂食吸引他目光的小鸡。

  Late one evening he caught his first glimpse of peacock strutting in the yard,

  有一天晚上,他第一次看到孔雀在院子里神气 十足地昂首阔步,

  feathers spread beautifully in all its glory.

  得意地将羽毛很优美地向外展开,

  Rushing indoors excitedly,Harry called out for his grandma.

  小哈利很兴裔地,向屋内冲,大声叫他的奶奶来看……

  "Oh,Granny,come see!Come see!" he exclaimed.

  他高声地叫说:“喔,奶奶,快来看!快来看!”

  "one of your chickens is in bloom!"

  “你们家有一只鸡开花罗!”

  
看了“英语小笑话带翻译阅读”的人还看了:

1.英文小笑话带翻译阅读

2.英文短篇笑话带翻译阅读

3.英语短笑话带翻译阅读

4.英语简短小笑话带翻译

5.关于英语长笑话带翻译阅读

1603866