学习啦>学习英语>英语阅读>英语笑话>

工作经典幽默故事

时间: 焯杰674 分享

  在日常繁忙的生活中,也不要忘了放松自己的心情。下面是学习啦小编为大家带来工作经典幽默故事,希望大家喜欢!

  工作经典幽默故事:轻率的插话

  The fine-furniture store where I work has been in business since the 1920s.

  我所工作的精品家具商店是从20世纪二十年代以来就营业的。

  Recently I received a call from a woman who wanted to replace some chairs from a dining set purchased from us in the 1930s.

  最近我接到一个妇女的电话。她想换一套餐具中的一些椅子。这套餐具她是在三十年代从我们这儿买的。

  I assured her we could help and sought the assistance of the office manager. "You'll never believe this one, " I told him." I just got a call from a customer who bought some chairs from us in the 1930s. "

  我向她保证说我们可以帮她的忙,于是我向部门经理寻求帮助。“你永远也不会相信,”我对他说,“我刚接到一个顾客的电话,她在三十年代从我们这里买了一些椅子。”

  Before I could finish repeating her request, he interrupted and said, "Don't tell me she hasn't received them yet!"

  我还没来得及说她的要求,经理就打断了我的话:“你别告诉我她到现在还没收到货!”

  工作经典幽默故事:继续开我的卡车

  With several years of Army National Guard duty under his belt,

  依仗着在陆军国家护卫队服役的几年经验

  my roommate applied for officer training.

  我的室友提交了参加军官培训的申请。

  But his lifelong dreams were dashed after he failed the eye exam.

  但他的毕生梦想在体检未通过后破灭

  "That's too bad," I sympathized.

  “太糟了”,我同情地说。“

  "Does that mean you now have to quit the Guard entirely?"

  “这是不是意味着你完全不能再在护卫队工作了?”

  "No, I get to keep my old job," he said. "Driving trucks."

  “这倒不是,我还是干我的原来的工作”,他说。“开卡车”。

  工作经典幽默故事:讨价还价

  My son, a used-car dealer,

  我儿子是个二手汽车商。

  showed his customer a 2005 Chevy in great condition.

  一次,他给一位顾客展示一辆车况还很不错的2005年雪弗莱。

  "And it's only , 000," he told the man.

  “这辆车只要7000美元”,他跟顾客说。

  "I'm willing to give you , 500," said the customer.

  “我只想给3500美元”,顾客说。

  My son feigned disappointment.

  我儿子装着很失望地回答说

  "If at all possible," he responded, "I'd like to sell you the whole car."

  “如果真的有可能,我原意整辆卖给你”。

410829