时间：2020-08-13 18:55:48本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 镇圳 我要投稿
A strange thing happened to Henry yesterday. He was on a bus and to __1__. So he stood up and rang the bell. __2__ make sure the driver heard him, he rang it twice, but the bus __3__ stop. And the conductor came and shouted __4__ him.
The conductor was __5__ angry and spoke __6__ fast that Henry didn’t understand __7__. The bus stopped at the next bus and Henry got off. As he got off he
heard someone said, ― I think he __8__ a foreigner.‖
When Henry got __9__, he told his wife about it. ― __10__ times did you ring the bell?‖ his wife asked. ― Twice,‖ said Henry.
― Well, that’s the signal (信号) __11__ the driver __12__ on.‖ His wife explained, ―only the conductor __13__ to ring the bell twice. That’s why the conductor __14__ so angry!‖
Henry nodded(点头). ― __15__,‖ he said.
1. A. got off B. gets off C. get off D. get on
2. A.To B. At C. In D. with
3. A. doesn’t B. don’t C. didn’t D. wasn’t
4. A. in B. on C. of D. at
5. A. so B. as C. at D. because
6. A. so that B. that C. so D. why
7. A. words B. a word C. speech D. song
8. A. was B. isn’t C. is D. am
9. A. to home B. at home C. in home D. home
10. A. How many B. How much C. How long D. How
11. A. to B. at C. on D. for
12. A. to go B. go C. went on D. goes
13. A. allowed B. is allowed C. was allowed D. allow
14. A. got B. gets C. is getting D. gotten
15. A. I seen B. I saw C. I see D. I did
1. fill in the blanks
1. behave 2,. Observing 3. referred 4. intended 5. respect 6. argued 7. delivered
8. shade 9. support 10. achieve 11. inspired 12. considerate 13. organization
14. deliver 15 campaign
II. multiple choice
1-5 ACCBC 6-10 AACDC
1-5 BDADC 6-10 CCCAB 11-15 CACCA 16-20 DABDD
1. majored 2. local 3. curious 4. introduced 5. approaching
6. touched 7. expressed 8. likely 9. general 10. avoid
11. misunderstood 12. similar 13. Facial 14. gestures 15. punished
16-20 AACAB 21-25 BDCBA
16-20 AACAB 21-25 BDCBA
三、完形填空31-35 DBACB 36-40 DCDCA 41-45 CAABC 46-50 BDBCC
One possible version:
In everyday life we often see some beggars begging in the streets or subways. Recently some big cities such as Beijing and Shanghai have passed the law to ban beggars from subways. We have had a discussion about it.
46% of the students are against the idea. They think it is not right for the government to forbid beggars begging in subways. Some beggars really have difficulties in making a living. They play music in subways to survive. We shouldn’t look down upon these people. The society should take some measures to help them.
On the other hand, 54% of the students are for the idea. They think beggars won’t do any good to our city’s image. Beggars make a lot of trouble for the city. What’s worse, some beggars are just taking advantage of other people's compassion to make easy money. So the government should forbid beggars public places.
I. ABDAA CDCAA DBBDA
II. 1. exist; 2. to be / are; 3. be paid 4.buy 5. has been /rated
III. 1. It’s reported that medical services are availble to people her all the time.
2. My friends are interested in the way that / in which / X I tour/travel around the world.
3. Besides what is mentioned above, we must remove anything that / what might do harm / be harmful to young people.
4. Whether you will succeed (or not) depends on what you are made of.
5. He is a very efficient person and he usually finishes his work ahead of schedule.
I. I G C J B F A E H
II. 56-65 BACDD DAABB
III. (A) CDC (B) CCAC
I. 1- 10 B D B D C B A A A D 11 – 15 A C D C A
II. will have studied; to be waiting; watch; would be built; feels
III. 1. The Shanghai Grand Theatre is located in the northwest of People’s Square.
2. Instant noodles were invented shortly after World War II.
3. Most of the parents expect much of their children.
4. The cloud lifted and the tops of the mountains suddenly came into view.
5. These questions are not easy to answer.
I. EIAHB JFDG
II. CACBB CDABC ACCDA
III. (A) BDCD (B) CBAA
I. BCCDA BDACC CABCC
II. is hoped; to look; won’t leave; (has) proved; is
III. 1. There are a variety of vehicles in Shanghai, most of which are crowded / jammed all day (long).
2. The writer is not much concerned about people’s attitude towards his new book.
3. Because / Out of ignorance, the child exchanged the gold medal his father had won in a match for a bar of chocolate.
4. The more careful you are in an exam, the fewer mistakes you will make.
5. We must / should forbid people to wear leather clothes , because making them involves killing rare animals.
I. HEJFA BGCD
II. ABADC DBACD ABCCB DCADA
III. (A) CBAC (B) ACDD
I. C D D A C BCCAC BAABC D D B A C
II. to avoid, being recognized; to heat; not locking/having locked; Using; was
III. 1. I don't need to/needn’t buy a new car as my old one is still in good condition.
2. Be sure to pay attention to protecting the environment and be considerate/think of others if/when/while traveling/doing traveling.
3. More emphasis should be put / laid / placed on raising questions instead of / rather than solving questions.
4. Some readers are offended by the black humor in the book.
5. As society changes, so does our attitudes towards life.
I. C I J A B D H E F
II. C BACB ACDAC BDBCA
III.(A) CAB (B) CBAD
1-15: DADAB CBACA ADCAA
1. had been 2. are not kept/ will have 3. wrote 4. am 5. met/ had never been
1. They don’t think they are obliged to make others feel better.
2. He complained to the police that he had been treated unfairly.
3. When you are crossing the road, you can never be too careful.
4. Emphasis must be put / lain / placed on the importance of vocabulary for English learning.
5. The chairman is so occupied with company business that he has no time to handle his private affairs.
1-15. CDACA BABCD ABCAB
1-4 CCDA 1-4 CBCB
1-15: CCAAB DDDAA DDCBD
1. understood 2. paid 3. break 4. finishes 5. were seated
1. Watching English movies is an effective way to expose yourselves to spoken English.
2. When we learn foreign languages, the first thing it to cultivate a good learning habit.
3. Generally speaking, I am in favor of your opinion.
4. The children’s paintings are on display at the school.
5. I depend on you to come earlier.
1-9. FBAID GJHE
1-15. DCBAD ABCDA BDBCB
1-4 BCAC 1-4 BBDC
1-15. ACDCD BBBAC BCACB
1. keep 2. were allowed 3. had been given 4. didn’t realize 5. will go
1. I am always confusing John with Paul.
2. Whatever you say, I don’t mind.
3. Don’t pretend to know when you don’t.
4. A good speaker revises his speech, which is based on his reading of the eyes of the audience.
5. If a speaker overlooks the nonverbal communication of his audience, his failure is approaching.
1-9. EJFCH IAGD
1-10. DABAC DACDC
1-4. DBAB 1-4. DCAB
1-15. DADBB BCBCC DCDBA
1. will take 2. has been tried 3. was making 4. is thrown 5. is being served
1. It is strange that Peter and Jane would bump into each other wherever they went.
2. We can’t observe the traffic rules too much.
3. Each time he fails, he will be determined to work harder in the future.
4. I insist that you (should) go to spend the holiday at weekends.
5. Are you aware that lack of water makes your flowers unable to grow up?
1-9. C FAJB GIED
1-15. DABBA CBCBB CACCD
1-4. DBBD 1-4 CDAB
ADCCC DDAAD CBBBD
1. makes 2. to leave 3. had been waiting 4. to have been 5. (to)raise 6. has experienced
1. If the orchestra met his demands, he would weep for joy.
2. I don’t think that he will approve of the plan.
3. It won’t be long before he graduate with the highest honors.
4. The teacher demanded all the errors (should) be corrected.
5. It was his strict attitude towards performance and loyalty to the composer’s intention that made him an outstanding conductor.
I. HCABI EDFG II. ADCCB DADCD III. DDAC BBD
CDBBD DBBDB ACBAD
stands finding, finishes was being shown to spend have never learned had graduated
1. Mr. Smith drove himself as hard as he did his students.
2. The moment he entered the lab, he attempted to perform the important experiment.
3. I’d appreciate it very much if you could approve of joining in the swimming competition.
4. The company didn’t offer the job to him because he lacked experience.
5. Being exposed to the sun for long will harm / harms your skin.
I. FDGAC JBIH II. BABAD ACDDB III. CADAB DBC
CDBAB BCBCD CCDBC
Being turned; tore; noticed; (should) call; be spared
1. The speakers are required to make eye contact with the audience during the speech / when they are making / delivering speeches
2. We were conscious of the manager’s not approving of our suggestion.
3. It seems that he is proud of / takes pride in his efficient work.
4. It is reported that the doctors took / ran the risk of being infected to help / treat / save those AIDS patients. / The doctors are reported to … …
5. I didn’t know that someone else took the fall until he insisted on admitting mistakes to me.
I. CGAJD IEHB II. ADBCD BBDCA III. ACCDB ABDCD
ACCDA ACDCC BBACA
are admitted risk is making a living swept up relied on exploded
1. The scene reminded me of the first public performance of Toscanini.
2. Mary is a nice girl who often leaves the hardest part of a job / hardest work to herself
3. There is no need to talk much to him, as he has already made up his mind.
4. It is (entirely) possible that many students have lost their interest in memorizing grammar rules.
5. The old do not necessarily know more than the young.
I. EDGHA IJBF II. CBBAD DCABD III. BAACD DACD
1-15 CADAB DBABC ACADA
1. had lit 2. to discuss 3. was 4. to leave 5. being met
The coach was very satisfied with what his team had done on the field.
Given his health, the school approved his having a year off at home
Our teacher kept encouraging us to help each other out.
He eventually achieved his dream of becoming a star accepted by the audience.
It was not until he saw his lost mobile phone with his own eyes that he believed everything was real.
41.H 42. D 43. E 44. J 45.A 46.B 47.. C 48.I 49. F
36- 50 CDBAD BCDCB DACDB
Reading : (A) DCCDC
1-15 DCCBD CAADB BDCAD
1. Having experienced 2. to have seen 3. learning 4. are expected 5. observed
1. 我们得学会保护我们自己作为消费者的正当权益。(proper rights)
We have to learn how to protect our proper rights as consumers.
Whether one can succeed chiefly depends on how hard he works rather than whether he is talented or not.
3. 一般而言，车辆行驶越快，发出的噪音越大。(the+adj …the adj )
Generally speaking, the faster vehicles run, the greater noises they’ll make.
1. 在现代社会中， 多注重你的外表可以使你更有自信。(pay attention to)
In the modern society, paying more attention to your appearance will make you feel more confident of yourself.
5. 我很好奇他为什么放弃了他曾经那么酷爱的篮球运动。(curious, quit, crazy)
I’m quite curious why he has quitted basketball which he used to be crazy about.
钓鱼 BCDJI FHGA
Cloze A A B B D A B B C D
Reading CDDA DDDB
1-10 DBADC BABBD 11-15 ACCAA
1. to solve 2. to be visiting 3. being permitted 4. being 5. was
1. 考完试，他迫不及待地与班里同学核对起答案来 。( wait )
After the exam, he couldn’t wait to check answers with his classmates .
2. 在过去的五年里，上海转眼之间已变为一座花园城市 。( before )
In the past / last five years, Shanghai has turned into a garden city before we know it.
3. 要紧的是中国足球队已经在世界杯上尽力了。( matter )
What matters is that the Chinese Football team has tried their best in the World Cup.
4. 为了制止这儿的水受到污染，许多工厂都已经关门了。(prevent )
In order to / To prevent the water here from being polluted, many factories have been closed.
5. 不管你说什么，我都不会借钱给你。(no matter…)
No matter what you say, I won’t lend you any money.
钓鱼. G. J A. F I C B E H
Cloze A D C B A D A B C C
Reading B C C C D A D
DADAC CDDDA ADCAB
1. being trained 2. had just been told 3. to be held 4. spoken 5. to take
1. He is described as a peace-loving person.
2. Many large supermarkets offer their customers a wide choice of vegetables and fruits throughout the year.
3. On the occasion of danger, you can tell who is your true friend.
4. Having an apple a day is claimed to be effective against all kinds of diseases.
5. Despite the fact that teacher had explained the rules of the game, some students still forgot to follow/ obey them.
钓鱼 IFEBJ AHCG
Cloze ABDCC AACBD
Reading B A C A C C D
二、完形填空1～5ABCCB 6～10ADDBC 11～15DABDA
三、单词填空1. geography 2. information 3. move 4. disappears 5. previous
四、句型转换1. didn’t; until 2. twice as 3. most interested 4. It’s;that
5. my/me going
三、单词填空1. embarrassed 2. enthusiastic 3. encouragement 4. interested
1. Teaching in the US
2. Explanations, preparations, using good examples, answering questions and organization of classes.
3. Yes. If they don’t read books before classes (或Without reading books before classes), they will find it very difficult to understand the classes.
5. Seminars are proper for him because this kind of class emphasizes discussions and presentation by the students.
二、完形填空1～5ACCBD 6～10AABCD 11～15BACAD 16～20BCCBD
三、单词填空1.energetic 2. immediately 3. headmistress 4. nervous
四、句型转换1. pass; unless 2. as a result 3. so; that 4. will win 5. than watch
三、单词填空1. relationship 2. scientific 3. appreciate 4. impression 5. admitted
1. The Fairy Lilies.
2. The noise came from the fairy babies and the fairy mothers.
3. Because she wanted to protect the lily flowers and keep the fairy mothers and babies untroubled.
4. If we give love to others, we will get love in return.
二、完形填空1～5CBBCD 6～10CCBAD 11～15ABBDB 16～20DA ABC
三、单词填空1. distance 2. scenery 3. downtown 4. ceremony 5. exhausted
四、句型转换1. isn’t allowed 2. not until 3. no longer 4. How beautiful 5. at times
三、单词填空1. kindergarten 2. interview 3. souvenirs 4. stadiums 5. vacuum
1. Swedish researchers found the world’s oldest living tree.
2. It was a big surprise.
3. Spruces, according to Kullmann, which offer rich insight into climate change, (had long been thought as relatively newcomers in the Swedish mountain region.)
4. They used carbon dating at a laboratory. 或By using carbon dating at the laboratory.或They get it by using carbon dating at the laboratory.
二、完形填空1～5DADCB 6～10CBCAB 11～15CABCA 16～20DADDB
三、单词填空1. districts 2. survived 3. attractive 4. starve 5. traffic
四、句型转换1. Because of 2. until now 3. in height 4. good at / successful in
5. How is
三、单词填空1. approached 2. gorgeous 3. committee 4. exchanged 5. harbour
1. The American X-43A Airplane.或The Fastest Plane in the World.
2. The heavy rain hit the state all night last Friday, so some banks of the river were broken.
3. are full of mistakes或contain many mistakes或have a lot of mistakes
4. I think it’s a good idea to open up such restaurants because customers can learn more about blind people and thus show more concern for the disabled.
二、完形填空1～5DCCCB 6～10ABADD 11～15CBAAC
三、单词填空1. liquid 2. expands 3. oxygen 4. partial 5. flames
四、句型转换1. The more 2. as; as 3. ninety percent 4. not;at 5. the same
三、单词填空1. balance 2. astonished 3. electricity 4. lecture 5. Department
四、任务型阅读1. belief 2. rules 3. spirit 4. mission 5. Qualifications
6. low 7. competition 8. accepted 9. opportunities 10. under
二、完形填空1～5DBCCA 6～10BDBBA 11～15DAACC 16～20DBDAC
三、单词填空1. permission 2. relationship 3. disadvantages 4. via 5. breakdown
四、句型转换 1. consists of 2. as well 3. by way 4. can not 5. agree with
三、单词填空1. contains 2. concentrated 3. especially 4. Statistics 5. access
1. Advice on visiting the sick.
2. A person who brings a message.
3. at home
4. You should talk about something good with you friend. You should listen more, talk in your usual setting, and don’t talk too much.
Allan was worried. This was his first time to go traveling 1 . He didn’t know how to find his seat, 2 he went to the air hostess(空姐) and asked, ―Could you help me? I can’t find my seat.‖ The air hostess showed 3 the seat and told him 4 and fasten the seat belt(系好安全带). She told Allan not to move about when the plane was going up. And she also said that Allan’s ears might feel 5 strange, but he didn’t need to 6 it because many people felt 7 that. When the plane was flying very high, Allan could stand up and walk around. He could 8read books, newspapers or see films. The air hostess would__9__ food and drinks. Allan would enjoy the flight and 10 soon.
1.A. by ship B. by air C. by car D. by bus
2.A. yet B. or C. but D. so
3.A. him B. me C. her D. he
4.A. stand up B. sleep C. to sit down D. sit down
5.A. a little B. little C. a bit of D. bit
6.A worrying B. be worried C. worry about D. worry
7.A. in B. for C. as D. like
8.A. neither B. either C. both D. also
9.A hold B. take C. bring D. carry
10. A. arrive home B. arrive to home C. get to home D. reach at home